junior .Net Software Engineer (Front End Developer or Backend developer)
17th November 2020
£350 - £400
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Front End Development
Key responsibilities : We are looking for Junir developers with 4 to 6 years max experience over all .
· Understand and contribute to your team’s product roadmap, coming up with sound technical designs and solutions to challenging problems our users face today or upcoming market trends
· Follow, enforce, and collaborate in defining best practices and processes for engineers in your team and across our company, and lead in moving our products forward and eliminating technical debt
· Work closely with our UX / design team to ensure we produce coherent products that are a pleasure to use
· Follow our agile Scrum process, working in sprints together with the rest of the team to timely deliver work that both satisfies all our user stories criteria and is of sound technical quality
· Work with our tech stack and tooling which includes, but is not limited to: ReactJS, TypeScript, ES6, Redux, Jest, .NET Core, Web API, Entity Framework, Autofac, Cypress, MS SQL Server, Azure, AWS, GitHub, CI and TDD practices
· Use the resources we provide to continuously better yourself, as well as mentor other engineers within the team and help them grow
· Work with colleagues and stakeholders as part of the full product development life cycle, gaining deep knowledge of our platform, and particular areas of our clients' business to help you contribute as part of an agile teamKey Skills/Knowledge:
Our people are the most important part of our business, and none more so than our engineers. We are fundamentally looking for bright, enthusiastic problem solvers- people who love a challenge, constantly evaluate and question, and above all, love to ship a product that solves real problems. While these characteristics outweigh any specific technical skills, a successful candidate should be able to demonstrate some of the below:
· Experience with designing, implementing, and shipping rich front-end applications
· Good knowledge of functional programming concepts, and other programming paradigms
· Passionate about delivering elegant technical solutions that not only meet Client and Product expectations, but are also underpinned by code that is clear, concise, maintainable and testable
· Openness to working and collaborating in a multidisciplinary team, where you can work with, learn from, and teach not just Engineers but also Product Managers, System Testers, UX designers, etc.