Digital Project Manager
17th November 2020
£40000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This Company is seeking an experienced and professional Digital Project Manager for a 6 month+ contract role to join an established creative and development agency working directly with a global corporate company on a daily basis.
This role will primarily be based in London and you will be working to support the client internal project teams, providing accurate and informed project updates to account and management teams, as well as liaising with brand teams on CMS-based and Veeva CLM-focused projects.
Knowledgeable in Scrum and Agile methodologies along with working directly within an Agile environment is an essential. You will work with marketing teams, UX experts and compliance teams to create engaging digital materials.
This role is within the pharmaceutical industry, so attention to detail is essential. It will also be beneficial to be interested in this industry and be able to demonstrate an ability to learn the importance of compliance and legalities of this pharmaceutical marketing practices.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Planning resource and timings to suit ever-changing client requirements
- Communicating to internal stakeholders around all aspects of the digital project lifecycle
- Based on site with the client you will be communicating with us on a daily basis via email, telephone and conference call, as well as face-to-face meetings as required
- Communicating project briefs and scopes (and defining these) to the project teams
- Coordinating with all project teams, including design, development and quality assurance, to ensure deliverables are kept on track
- Supporting the project teams with tracking issues and scheduling of regular meetings regarding all active projects
- Being able to manage multiple digital projects at the same time
- Being responsible for ensuring governance documentation is provided with project deliveries
Skills and experience:
- Experience in the digital marketing field, preferably within another Agency
- Experience on project management methodologies such as Agile is essential
- Understanding of CMS based web-platforms
- Understanding of Veeva CLM and other iPad digital marketing tools/platforms
- Experience of project management tools such as Jira, Slack, or similar
- An appreciation for attention-to-detail in all that you do
- At least 3 years commercial experience
They are a digital marketing agency providing tactical and innovative solutions to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. The team is growing to meet the increasing requirements of their global client base meaning there are opportunities for a Digital Project Manager to join them.
You should be a driven individual who will go the extra mile to achieve success, and be proud of the work that you will be helping to deliver. They are looking for a candidate who can operate as a team-player, whilst also being able to generate their own tasks in order to fulfil a project's requirements successfully.