This role is Inside IR35
Must have banking experience
API and Java Experience is must.
The ideal candidate for this role be familiar with all and expert in some of the following:
- • Practical experience of Java 8, Spring Boot, Maven, IntelliJ, Node JS, React,
- • Native iOS development - Swift 4, XCode and CocoaPods
- • Native Android development - Java, Kotlin, Android Studio
- • Data engineering - Python
- • Experience consuming REST APIs and utilising JSON for web or mobile applications
- • Agile Methodologies - Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Pair Programming
- • Agile Tooling - Jira, Confluence, Slack
- • CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Nexus
- • Test automation development utilising -JUnit, Wiremock, Mockito
- • PaaS / IaaS - Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Mule API Gateway, AWS
- • Application Monitoring - Splunk, AppDynamics
- In addition to the detail listed above, the ideal candidate will:
• Be an approachable, collaborative, supportive and inspiring technical leader of people.
• Have an ability and desire to keep with up with current trends and learn new technologies in order to develop Full Stack engineering capabilities.
• A strong desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers.
• Outstanding written and spoken communication skills; an ability to adapt communication to the audience and the message to be conveyed.
• Domain knowledge of HSBC and first direct systems will be a distinct advantage.
• A proven track record of leading teams to deliver significant change
• Regularly demonstrate these qualities - drive, motivation, determination, dedication, resiliency, honesty and enthusiasm
• A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
• A flexible and adaptable management style with experience of developing yourself and others
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
• Build effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
Contact Name: Admin Ssunita Chaubey
Job ID: 2869428