Digital Project Manager - National, Remote
6th November 2020
£30000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are a full-time team working with arts cultural, NfP, retail and commercial clients. We are a part of a larger group of companies and are going through an exciting period of growth.
We're an agency obsessed with user experience and user led digital design & delivery - we also focus on open source technology and eCommerce. So you'll be part of a great team working alongside developers, designers, project managers, delivering great projects to clients who make a real difference and you'll be part of the open source revolution.
We run projects in a variety of approaches - agile where appropriate, waterfall in others but irrespective of the approach, at the core of their business is a deep seated desire to do a good job. It means they're passionate about their technology, their clients and making a real difference to their online presence.
One of the key reasons for working here is that you get to work with an outstanding roster of organisations - from national museums to global fashion houses, theatres to cinemas, not-for-profits to contemporary arts organisations. Positive clients and positive ongoing relationships are crucial to continued success.
The job will be fast, intense, challenging and involved. Together they'll also make it fun and dynamic.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be familiar with a user-led process for delivering digital projects - from user research to personas, through to UX-based design
- Have overseen & successfully managed a number of digital projects
- Will have good technical knowledge - in SEO, structured data, analytics as well as an appreciation of the software development lifecycle
- Will be familiar with the tools of the trade - one or more CMS' for publishing website content, one or more ECM's for email marketing, one or more eCommerce platforms as well as other digital marketing tools for SEO, analytics & PPC
We are looking for someone who is technically minded, a self-starter and be able to keep on top of a variety of tasks, who can move smoothly between projects and challenges.
- Scope & manage projects, across a range of clients primarily focussing on web builds
- Put the user first when conceptualising & delivering digital solutions
- Gather detailed technical project requirements, working with clients & the team to conceptualise, communicate & deliver technical solutions
- Test digital deliverables against client requirements
- Set realistic schedules & timelines, allocating resources accordingly
- Identify & manage project risks
- Deliver an excellent level of client service - defining & delivering client objectives
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the business - working as part of the existing team to ideate & evolve products & services
Benefits include a highly competitive salary, health care, flexible and remote working, paid parking and additional annual leave. You will also benefit from professional development and training.