Backend Software Developer (m/w/d)
For our customer in munich we are currently searching for a experienced Software Developer.
You are open for the next Step in your career? Don't hesitate do contact me!
The Munich engineering team are looking for an experienced Software Developer (Primarily Backend) to join their small development team. As a software developer you must have at least 7+ years' experience in software engineering technologies such as Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, Tomcat, Apache, Linux. AngularJS, Message Queues is a nice to have.
- You will be a valued and important member of successful Agile team, equally responsible for the quality of the software that's produced.
- You will be actively supporting the team to translate the User Stories into code.
- You will be accountable for ensuring that your tasks are owned and visible throughout the development lifecycle where your high-quality deliverables are integrated with the other artifacts in the team.
- You are expected to educate the team on new technologies, automated testing and documentation and feel proud about the team achievements.
About your responsibilities
- Heavily contribute to the code base (This is a 100% hands-on code design and coding role)
- Work closely with other software engineering teams and business stakeholders to develop our internal and external web applications
- Promote good software engineering practices (e.g. test-driven development, performance in design, self-healing solutions)
- Maintain and improve development methodologies and best practice.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging developments and trends in related technology arenas that could impact current projects and influence new projects.
Required Skills and experience
- Experience of Java development tools (JDK) and technologies.
- Must have in-depth knowledge on core JAVA including new features like Concurrencies,String manipulations, Collections, Network etc.
- Experience in software engineering technologies such as Java, Spring, MySQL
- Strong development exposure - full knowledge and experience of development life cycle
- Must be driven and focused on problem identification and resolution
- Experience of using code management tools - ideally SVN, GitLab
- Experience of using TDD and/or automation tools JUnit and other automated test frameworks
you are interested in this Position? Don't lose any time and send me your cv to Click here to contact this recruiter
I am looking forward to talk to you soon!
Contact Name: Katja Kerschl
Job ID: 2867173