I have an urgent requirement for a Desktop Support Engineer at my rapidly expanding client within the Satellite Communications/Antenna sector and based in London.
The Desktop Support Engineer will be a member of the IT Team and will be responsible for providing desktop support both face-to-face (at London office and occasionally in Cambridge) as well as remotely.
Qualifications and Skills
- Provide 1st & 2nd line Support for Windows and mobile devices
- Prepare and set up new desks/computers - desk moves.
- Take responsibility for maintaining and updating existing knowledgeable documentation
- Contribute to managing the IT inventory across all sites
- Assist in IT Systems maintenance e.g. backups, keeping Windows Server updates
- Train new individuals in using software and apps
- Manage AWS instances and users accounts
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Good understanding of networking concepts including DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, DNS, VLAN, FIREWALLS, VPN.
- Strong knowledge of Outlook, SharePoint, Teams and Office 365 products.
- Good understanding of Azure AD and AWS.
The Desktop Support Engineer position offers the opportunity to work with a highly successful business with strong career development as well as a salary up to £40k, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and annual bonus scheme.
To apply or to discuss the Desktop Support Engineer position further please contact Seamus Click here to contact this recruiter Resources