|Listed on:||29th October|
|Salary Notes:||Competitive + Benefits|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Application Development Expert - AWS - Barcelona
As Application Development Expert you will develop and build product applications on the AWS platform that lead the way in reimaging medicine. On this position you will build solutions and work collaboratively across teams to develop market-leading solutions utilizing the range of AWS products and services.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop software solutions utilizing AWS products and services.
- Write high quality software in one or more languages.
- Perform development of software and build scalable workflows that support critical transaction processing applications.
- Utilize AWS database services to support application builds.
- Design and build integrations that support the distribution of data across data sources within the enterprise landscape.
- Ensure application software builds are secure, scalable and highly available utilizing available best practices.
- Partner with di?erent teams across the organization to magnify and deliver software solutions on the AWS infrastructure.
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented.
- Ensure that unit testing of application solutions meets quality standards.
- Take accountability for the quality of the software build ensuring adherence with both security and compliance policies and procedures.
- Utilize DevOps practices to support deployment of your software into project environments.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- 3+ years of experience in a software development, application builds or equivalent role.
- Proven track rack record in application build and deployment.
- Ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and good stakeholder management skills.
- Strong can-do attitude and results-focused.
You'll receive: Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.