|Listed on:||23rd October|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £40,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Security Administrator Portsmouth SF32595
About the role
Here at Babcock International we are looking to recruit an IT Security Administrator who will be working as part of the Cyber Resilience and Information Assurance team and be responsible for security systems administration and planning. You will maintain key security records and work plans as well as working across the team to support security improvements, gaining an opportunity to make a key contribution to keeping Babcock secure and expanding your cyber security knowledge and experience.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Carry out day-to-day administration of the QPulse system for tracking of audit output and remediation plans
* Carry out administration of the Oculus system, provide reports and attend quarterly reviews
* Maintain copies of the Babcock IS risk register and work with the IT Security and Risk Manager to ensure minuted reviews take place on a quarterly basis
* Carry out DART and RBC system administration, maintaining records, ensuring integrity and providing reports as necessary
* Provide support for IA activities including documentation maintenance and updates, coordination and minute taking of SWGs and retain a detailed calendar and plans for certification and accreditation targets
* Assist operational teams in minimising security requests and incidents
* Assist with investigations and test exercises carried out by the Security Team
* Assist with update of briefing / training materials, Knowledge Zone, Intranet and other communications
* Act as an alternate Site Crypto Custodian, carrying out regular reviews and maintaining documentation
* Compile security reports for CISO / Board / review meetings as necessary
* Provide advice and guidance on security administration matters to stakeholders
What do I need to do the role?
* You must have an interest and understanding in Cyber Security i.e. you could be a graduate looking to start your career in cyber security or have some commercial experience within this discipline with a desire to focus your career in Cyber Security
* Strong planning ability and organisation skills
* Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills;
* Focus on delivering customer service and quality delivery;
What else do I need to know?
* The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
* We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
We're committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You'll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices.
If you experience difficulties please check our career website for more information. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly. We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and we will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.