Our client are a fast growing global chemical development business servicing the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors. They are looking to add a Senior Business Development Manager to the international team to service customers improve sales and grow market share.
The role can be home based so location can be flexible throughout Europe.
- Responsibility for key pharmaceutical accounts located within the European region with main focus on business development of the Exclusive Synthesis business.
- Business development by generating new clinical or commercial leads and converting them into contracted service business
- The Buiness Development Manager will be esponsible for sustainable growth of project business with selected accounts in the EMEA region and be a key driver in the process of achieving "Preferred Supplier" status at the targeted accounts
- Lead on negotiations with major contracts (Supply Agreements, Master Service Agreements, etc.)
- Professional interaction with all levels of management both within the company and at customers
- Identification and reporting of relevant market trends as well as unmet customer needs or portfolio gaps
- Representation of the Business Line - Health Care capabilities at important industry events such as trade shows, partnering conferences, workshops etc.
- University degree, preferably in Chemistry
- Proven track record in new business development, marketing and sales in the CMO drug substance arena
- Ideally a network within key customers (innovative Top 50 to virtual pharma firms)
- Industrial research and development, program management and/or similar experience with and exposure to chemical research and development desirable
- Interest in commercial aspects and negotiation experience
- Ability to work in an international multidisciplinary team International travel readiness (when things go back to normal)
Applications welcome from candidates within European countries (home working available) - this is an exciting opportunity with a family friendly and forward thinking company.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales