Our customer in Saudi Arabia is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager (Senior) with 15-20 years' experience.
The Service Validation and Testing function will support the team in Saudi Arabia, with the development and implementation of each project/programme test strategy and project/release test plan. Including its management of Systems Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and conduct of Test Assurance activities.
The successful candidate will support the team in carrying out all testing within the live environment, including Service Acceptance Testing (SAT) and Pilot Testing plus Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT) and managing the provision of non-live environments for testing and test tools.
- Degree or Master's in relevant subject
- Membership with the Charter Quality Institute (CQI) or other relevant professional body
- 15-20 years' experience
- Reviewing requirements to ensure quality standards are met
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Use relevant quality tools and marking sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business.
- Knowledge of MOD processes and systems
- Ability to interpret QA and wider engineering policy and rules, and provide advice to multiple stakeholders
- Ability interpret management information, provide relevant business insights and develop solutions to mitigate potential risks and shortfalls.
- Delivery of a significant portfolio of QA surveillance, engaging with a broad range of stakeholder with a clear focus on supplier and supply chain performance and provision of independent assurance of delivery teams of supplier performance and risk.
- Integrate and direct solution development to meet a coherent and prioritised set of requirements, tailor and apply QA processes and tools and approaches to develop innovative and creative solutions to customer requirements.
- Conduct and manage the delivery of QA surveillance in support of risk management, supplier oversight/assurance, verification, validation and acceptance.
- Provide supplier performance information and chair quality interface meetings with defence suppliers.
- Perform a Function Development Officer (FDO) or Technical Discipline Lead role.
- Deploy the GQA framework within a major project, service or platform producing the QA plan and specifying the quality assurance aspects in the Through Life Management Plan.
- Lead, manage and integrate multi-function QA engineering teams.