A Project Manager is required for our public sector client based from Middlesbrough for an initial 12 month contract. The role will project manage the move to a new IP Telephony/Unified Communications Solution and the client's adoption of Office 365.
**please only apply if you have experience with either or ideally both IP Telephony/Unified Communications and Office 365 projects**
Role Summary / tasks standard for both projects -
- Project Management of rollout/delivery/adoption of solutions utilising the client's project management documentation.
- Producing a project Plan, with set deadlines and produce regular update reports, monitor delivery against plan
- Stake holder engagement to provide information on the solutions and understand current ways of working, and how the solutions can improve/support these.
- Working with Technical resources to ensure the delivery of technical configuration elements of the projects
- Produce relevant project documentation, to keep relevant boards/governance meetings updated
- Attend meetings/workshops relevant to the projects
- Lead on the development of any new policies that support the project.
- Project Manage the integration of the solution with existing technologies (I.e. Microsoft Teams, Active Directory etc.)
- Work with Governance leads to ensure the roll out of the solution(s) complies with the necessary standards.
Telephony/Unified Communications Project
- Work with the supplier to deliver the solution
- Work with the supplier to resolve issues, provide information
- Work with services and supporting users, to identify physical handsets that can be removed and replaced with the use of unified comms functionality i.e. soft phones can be implemented
- Work with services to understand their use of IVR's. Auto attendants and current contact centre use, and how this can be incorporated into the new solution.
- Maintain effective communications with the supplier and monitor delivery against agreed timescales.
- Understand the associated applications that are part of O365 and summarise benefits for the client, and where required add these into the project plan.
- Manage the on-boarding of Microsoft Licences to the client
- Work with Supporting Users to formulate service roll out plans
- Maintain effective communications with the client
- Provide status updates on roll-out/adoption
Contact Name: Danielle Turner
Job ID: 2859900