|Listed on:||30th September|
|Salary/Rate:||£130,000 - £150,000|
Director of Digital & Cyber Services - Government
£130,000 - £150,000 per annum
A global consulting client based in London is looking for a Director of Cyber Security & Information Assurance with deep experience within the UK public sector (i.e. central government, transport, national infrastructure) to join and build a new capability. The basic salary range falls between £130-£150,000 plus bonus, pension, extras, car allowance.
Essential experience required and responsibilities involved:-
* An outstanding pedigree in information & cyber security and risk management.
* A thorough and current awareness of UK central government trends, issues and developments.
* Proven track record in Public Sector; from sales and marketing through to defining key functional processes.
* Understanding and anticipating needs based on a strong understanding of Public Sector specific requirements
* Leading and guiding teams in selecting and applying the most appropriate tools, techniques and approaches to deliver work.
* To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firms commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
* Building business relationships to execute sales opportunities
* Defining a security strategy and target operating model for an information security function
* Conducting security risk, capability and/or maturity assessments
* Defining, mobilising and managing security enhancement projects and programmes
* Designing and implementing specific information security solutions covering people, process and technology
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of developing strong client relationships
* Delivery of client engagements, typically leading delivery using a team of resources and planning and staffing projects for clients based on complex deliverables and programmes of work
* Taking responsibility for budgets, and client deliverables
* Evidence of working with leadership teams to identify, generate, develop and execute sales opportunities
* Broad range of security experience though with a distinct specialism in at least one area, e.g. cyber strategy, security target operating models, security transformation programmes, security change initiatives, security technologies (such as information protection, firewall rule set review, network segregation etc), privacy, security standards such as ISF, ISO, SANS etc.
* Experience of developing bids/tender documentation
* Managing key client stakeholders relationships.
* Strong technical abilities, combined with business acumen
* Preferably internal or external consultancy experience
* Qualification such as CCP, CISSP, CISM, CCNP, CIPP/E preferred
* Holds (or is able to hold) at least SC national security clearance
Job ID: 2858169