Vulnerability Management Specialist vacancy for a globally operating Lausanne based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 3+ year experience in vulnerability management with strong IS/IT Project Management capabilities
- Background in delivering vulnerability management and handling challenging business situations on an international scope
- Knowhow of Qualys Vulnerability Management, Policy Compliance and Web Application Scanning modules
- Competency to understand and collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness and ability to work with others in a team with shared goals
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline, ideally with ITIL certification
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Running the vulnerability management program and managing the configuration of Qualys including defining reports and dashboards as well as monitoring completeness of asset inventory
- Ensuring regularly scanning for vulnerabilities and adherence to technical standards of infrastructure and applications, both on premise and in the cloud as well as of digital assets
- Coordinating remediation activities with internal and external stakeholders as well as analysing reported false positives
- Communicating status updates and key priorities to management while securing that all assets are properly monitored
- Acting as subject matter expert and end-to-end owner for everything regarding vulnerability management and driving change to implement new working methods in the field of vulnerability management
- Providing appropriate and secure solutions by ensuring that functional requirements are captured, understood and fulfilled
- Establish profitable working relationships with key stakeholders, exploring the opportunity to outsource operational activities and establishing long lasting partnerships with partners and vendors
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.