Network / System Analyst / System Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of experience in medical device, or other highly regulated industry covering the medical device or SaMD product development from concept to commercial launch
- Expertise in Web and Mobile application design, development and testing, as well as with Cloud and IoT architecture and technologies for complex systems
- Working experience with designing software and medical device using UML/SysML diagrams combined with good abstraction skills
- Sound knowledge of the best methodologies and tools for software development, along with experience with user experience, prototypes and proof of concept activities
- Know-how of medical device or SaMD development, Quality Management System, and regulatory processes such as SO 13485; IEC 60601, 62304, 82304
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Designing and implementing system engineering approach to support the development and life cycle management of complex products and platforms in the areas of connected drug delivery devices, digital technologies, and SaMD
- Demonstrating strong technical know-how at system level and guiding the project teams for product development
- Utilizing the system engineering tool for requirement management and translating user and business needs into system/sub-system requirements
- Maintaining and monitoring actively the traceability from the requirements to the verification activities
- Acting as a communication representative of system engineering team for cross-divisional teams, programs, and stakeholders
- Managing external vendors for development and leading the technical discussions with them
- Authoring relevant design history files and GMP compliant documentations
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.