We are looking for a Graphic Designer who has Experience Designing the Learning Content .
Rate is £400 a day inside IR35
Client is looking to build a highly energized and high performance team, working in an Agile way to deliver this - and to work with the global business and functions to help drive their change agenda.
These roles will sit in the Communications and Culture Team, reporting to the Comms & Culture Lead. Their immediate focus will be to design and deliver products for the Agile Acceleration team.
The Agile Acceleration team will provide an online learning library and platform that hosts a comprehensive set of learning material and act as the skillshop to enable people uplift their capabilities.
The Learning Content and Graphic designer will be responsible for creative design, media content development and creating a simple user journey for the learning platform
The role involves facing-off to senior stakeholders in the course of eliciting requirements, managing expectations and signing off functional documentation.
- Excellent design portfolio that demonstrates strong UI and UX skills;
- Strong experience in User Centred Design methodology and its practical implementation;
- Ability to smoothly translate requirements into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups/sketches/storyboards and prototypes that lead to intuitive and engaging user experiences using a range of devices and interfaces and deliver slick, high quality products with creative content;
- Ability to leverage insights, skills and experience to help us to innovate and be ahead of the game
- Experience of conceptualising ways to tackle and optimise video content to drive the Teams objectives
- Ability to collaborate with senior stakeholders/SMEs and propose appropriate solutions to engage and educate; scope design requests, prioritize deliverables, and manage executive expectations for experience changes
- Responsible for the visual design of Acceleration Academy
- Support the team by translating rough ideas into real moving pictures / prototype in a speedy manner
- Research and leverage insights, skills and experience to help us to innovate and be ahead of the game including storyboarding
- Collaborate with B.A. and other stakeholders in Agile Transformation to understand user needs, identify design opportunities and create meaningful product experiences
Experience & skills:
- E-learning design experience and solid understanding of learning needs is a must.
- Learning Technologist / experience of learning management system
- Experience of animation creation incl sound
- 5+ Experience in UX and Digital Design and experience of Adobe CS suite
- Strong design capabilities in web portal development, output visualization based on the data inputs
- Hands-on: UX writing, prototyping, visual communication, interactive design