Microsoft Identity Manager Consultant
Location-London (Initially Remote)
Client-Global Software/IT Consulting firm
Contract-6 months (Extendable)
Day rate-£350-£375 (Outside IR35)
- Candidate must be SC Cleared
- Should be able to involve in requirements gathering from various business owners.
- Should be able to provide IAM/MIM 2016 solution designs.
- Strong understanding and Implementation experience on the MIM 2016.
- Strong hands on experience (min 1 project) in integration of MIM 2016 with Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SAP HR, Azure AD.
- Good understanding of User Life-cycle management.
- Good understanding of RBAC.
- Good understanding of LDAP, JDBC, SOAP and RESTFul API's.
- Good analytical and communication skills for interacting with business stakeholders.
- Must have client interfacing role experience.
- Should have performed Business Analyst role in past
- Should have good understanding of Operational processes.
- Overall IT - -8 Yrs.
- IAM - Min 6 Yrs.
- MIM - Min 4 Yrs