Oracle Fusion Functional Consultant
Base - Milton Keynes
Pay Rate - Competitive Daily Rate
6 - 12 Month Initial Contract
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? we are looking for people who will bring their own skills and personalities to the role and their team allowing them to achieve together. If you are someone who is keen to put real purpose into services, solutions and have a positive impact on society, then you're exactly the sort of person we are looking for. You will provide business consultancy to our client base and will develop other consulting opportunities. They may lead small teams of consultants or be part of a large team of consultants dealing with complex assignments and relationships.
- You will own and deliver significant consulting assignments which typically require the management of input from other consultants. Works to the assignment description and consulting standards. Will manage most of the large and more complex client assignments, identifying resource needs
- You will manage and develops relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff in order to define and deliver large assignments of high complexity. At this level you would be expected to have significant client relationship responsibility and would be proactive in bringing new ideas and product offerings to clients.
- You will actively contribute knowledge to the client and feedback on white papers/books. Actively participate in local special interest/practice groups. Make use of experts in appropriate areas and provide some mentoring to the clients consultants. You May manage a sub-practice area and ensure dissemination and sharing of practice knowledge throughout the organisation. Develop thought leadership.
- You will identify and secure extension business. Identify and secure new assignments.
- You will support client account planning.
- You will review employee performance and undertake significant career and assignment management.
- You will support recruitment activities.
- You will manage the process for preparation of bids for major new work and frequently will take the leading role in client presentations.
- You will maintain senior management to executive level relationships both internally and externally.
- Whilst principally responsible for client delivery you will have accountability for developing new business for the client.
- You will work with a moderate level of guidance to successfully execute several large assignments of high complexity. These assignments involve working with senior to executive management in client organisations or the client.
- You will be recognised as a leader within the client and within an industry area or area of expertise. Has been called upon to speak to industry associations.
- You will eagerly pursue new work opportunities within area of expertise. Create a positive environment on work assignments and within a business unit. Consistently contribute extra effort. Have a positive approach towards clients, peers, support staff and management. Are an effective team member and contributes to team leadership where appropriate. Will be seen as a role model within the client.
- You will demonstrate political sensitivity in dealing with client and stakeholders in the client.
- You will be capable of developing solutions to problems within own specialist area not previously encountered.
- You will have full understanding of client business issues and of the most complex concepts and principles.
- You will have extensive experience in a consultancy or equivalent environment.
- You will have extensive experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud
Key Performance Indicators
- Consultant discipline (e.g. time sheeting, expenses, diary, objectives, development plans, knowledge sharing etc.).
- Customer satisfaction, delivery on time, to budget and to an appropriate level of quality.
- Level of re-use. Follows consulting standards.
- Successful assignment delivery without rework.
- Successful mentoring, quality assurance and management of other consultants within each assignment.
- Evidence of re-use.
- New business generated direct and leverage.
- New IP created and leveraged into sales.
- Evidence of thought leadership examples, speaking and articles.
- Extension business won and new business won.
- Evidence of positioning business consulting offerings.
- Allocation of career owners.
- Assignment and annual performance reviews completed.
- Evidence of successful bids and wins.
- Achievement of objectives.
The successful candidate with hold active SC clearance, or be eligible and willing to undergo the relevant checks.
If you feel this is the role for you please submit CVs at your earliest convenience.