|Recruiter:||Nexus Jobs Limited|
|Listed on:||17th September|
|Salary/Rate:||£50,000 - £60,000|
|Salary Notes:||£50K - £60K + Benefits|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Web Designer and Developer - Central London
Our Client an international company is looking to recruit a Web Developer with at least 4 years experience.
The Client would like to see at least 3-4 years of experience as a web developer, with specific experience creating, implementing, and sustaining responsive websites.
- A working knowledge of CMS implementation and server-side programming languages is required.
- Solid knowledge of performance improvement and optimization best practices.
- A strong sense of how to create and manage easy to use WP backend environments for our website admins.
- Established Shopify development experience, including custom themes, modifications to existing elements, and a fundamental understanding of Shopify Liquid template language and its API / Application ecosystem.
- Knowledge in data migration and synchronization between Shopify + WP instances.
- Deep understanding of web design, ecommerce solutions, development process, and third party applications (integrations with warehouses/distribution, ERPs, POS systems, etc.)
- Familiarity with A/B testing, SEO and data-driven practices.
- Familiarity with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, GTM.
- Familiarity with WCAG and ADA (Americans with Disabilities) accessibility best practices for web.
- Can work and stay well-organized between a variety of projects.
- Ability to work independently to solve technical problems, mitigate risk, make decisions, and communicate effectively under tight deadlines and challenging situations.
- Approach all projects with a positive attitude and a problem-solving perspective.This is an exciting new role - based in Central London.