We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to focus on Badoo brand. This role will be based in London, reporting to one of our Design Leads.
- Design a wide range of Badoo brand comms for a specific market. This includes print and digital marketing campaigns, merchandise and social media.
- Brief and art-direct agencies or freelancers which will be helping with execution (i.e. video production or illustrations).
- Ideate on local marketing activities together with marketing managers and the design team.
- Help to develop Badoo visual language together with a wider design team. Adjust (apply) it to a specific market or channel.
- Keep our brand's standard on a high level and acting as a brand guardian.
- Your partners will be our marketing, research and growth teams. You will also help product designers with product marketing materials for a specific market.
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are a highly motivated individual with 5+ years of experience working as a graphic designer.
- You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates solid design skills and experience working on visual identity projects.
- You have experience running design projects as a sole designer, from ideation and research through to producing mock-ups and handing off to a production team.
- You are able to work reactively and at speed in a quick turnaround environment.
- If you have design experience in motion graphics, it will be a plus.
- You're neat and accurate, paying attention to details.
- You're comfortable working autonomously (delivering design) and in collaboration with others (discovering a solution).
- You're able to communicate ideas clearly in writing and face-to-face.
- You have a passion for graphic design, comms design and visual identity.
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we've worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
* Flexible working hours
* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
* ‘Random Coffee' - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
* ‘First Fridays' - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble: Bumble
is the parent company that operates Badoo and Bumble, two of the world's largest dating and connection apps with millions of users globally. The Bumble app was founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014. Bumble is majority-owned by Blackstone and has over 600 employees in offices in Austin, London, and Moscow.