Our Client is looking for an experienced CRM Project Manager to take responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of a CRM applications.
The CRM Project will be delivered across the estate and will include process design through to implementation, testing and training, transition to Go Live and hand back to BAU. The CRM Project Manager will be responsible for the end to end delivery of the CRM application in terms of time, cost, quality and benefits.
- Overall implementation and delivery of the CRM application.
- Overall implementation of systems integration for CRM application
- Management of CRM application stakeholders across the estate
- Development and maintenance of the CRM Project Plan, RAIDS
- Management of assigned resource and budget
- Liaison and influence project team to deliver to plan
- Extensive experience in leading CRM project delivery within complex organisations
- Significant experience of managing complex data and CRM projects
- System integration/interface delivery experience
- An in depth understanding of all aspects of CRM and CRM delivery
- Expert in multiple project and programme management approaches / methodologies including Waterfall, Agile and Theory of Change
- Extensive knowledge of a range of quality, performance and project management tools and techniques eg estimation, planning and benefit mapping
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis and requirements gathering using a range of quality business analysis tools and methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of initiating and leading complex CRM projects with significant change management elements within a large, political, organisation.
- Recognised formal practitioner qualifications in project and programme management or similar by experience (e.g. MSP, APM, Agile PM, DSDM PRINCE2, certified change management or equivalent).
- Extensive experience of dealing with managers and staff at all levels and across organisational boundaries; building relationships in order to achieve agreed objectives.
- Advanced IT skills in relation to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, Visio or other project tools
- Experience of working in a politically sensitive environment.
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation, resourcefulness and flexibility with a pro-active approach to problem solving
- Proven ability to motivate others and take teams 'with them' on a change journey
- Able to lead a matrix managed team and provide support and constructive challenge to senior colleagues.
- Proven ability of bringing creative solutions to problems
- Able to present complex issues clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, and to develop appropriate promotional material.
- Has excellent presentation skills and is able to express self clearly, develop powerful arguments and communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences
Qualified CRM Project Manager, PM, Project Management, Customer Relationship Management, Data, System Integration, Interface Delivery, Waterfall, Agile, Theory of Change, Performance, Estimation, Planning, Benefit Mapping, Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Change Management, MSP, APM, Agile PM, DSDM PRINCE2, Certified Change Management, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, Visio, Resourceful, Flexible, Pro-active, Matrix Managed, Constructive, Presentation, Public Sector, Government, London.