This as an excellent opportunity to join our Technology Department who are responsible for designing and developing the technology solutions that drive the organisation's business systems to meet the needs of our pharmaceutical clients. The pace is fast, we strive for the best and we thrive on the challenge.
This is a permanent position based in our offices in Colchester, one of Britain's foremost historic towns with great transport links from London and surrounding areas. Candidates who wish to work from home 2-3 days a week will also be considered.
You will be responsible for (not limited to):
- Designing, building and delivering code, according to company Software Development Life Cycle procedures
- Ensuring good quality and efficiency of all software delivered
- Peer-review and constructive critique of code produced by other members of the development team
- Assisting with development support of Software Applications
- Develop resilient, performant and scalable software
We are looking for an individual with:
- Commercial experience in development using the Microsoft .Net development stack, distributed systems, microservices, cloud platforms (ideally Azure).
- Experience working in the Agile methodology.
- Ability to design, build and ensure maintainability of a published API.
- Experience in designing scalable, resilient systems architecture.
- A passion for technology and developing your own technical skills.
- A results oriented individual with the ability to work to deadlines, communicate and work effectively with other team members both on site and remote.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Willing to take accountability for assigned tasks, ensuring they are delivered.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must live within a commutable distance from our offices in Colchester and be eligible to work in the UK.
Why work for Phlexglobal?
Our benefits include:
- a competitive base salary
- generous annual leave
- buy-leave scheme
- flexible start/finish times and free onsite carparking
- private medical insurance
- life assurance
- exclusive retail and gym membership discounts scheme and free lunches from our onsite Chef are also available
- Your career and personal development is important to us, you will have full access to Pluralsight to quantify your tech skills, grow in your role and stay relevant on critical topics.
To all recruitment agencies: Our website is only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of Phlexglobal. Any resumes submitted will be deemed the sole property of Phlexglobal, unless such search firms/employment agencies have been engaged by Phlexglobal for this position and a valid agreement with Phlexglobal is in place.
Start date for this role is November/December.