Start date: 1st October 2020
Security Clearance: BPSS must
Tenure : 6 months
Role: Automation Test Engineer
Day Rate: £275 - 350 a day
Experience: 5 to 7+ year
- Must have extensive hands on functional testing experience Agile- Sprint Methodology and DevOps environments.
- A strong understanding and extensive hands on test experience of the Sprint, CI/CD pipeline and Release testing Lifecycle along with cloud base services.
- Strong knowledge on JAVA language and OOPS concept.
- Strong Knowledge on Documentum and any CMS- Content Management System.
- Strong experience to review process and prepare testing artefacts like : Test strategy, Test Plan, Test Estimation, define Testing scope, Code Coverage, pre-requisite, dependencies, Test Entry/Exit Criteria Test Scenarios, Test data and Test results.
- Develop and implement different phase level testing such as : Functional Testing (Automation), System integration testing, Regression Testing, API testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing,
- Experience of BDD approach using Cucumber, Gherkin to support ongoing delivery.
- Pro-active in managing dependencies and co-ordinating on test coverage and execution.
- Containerised techniques using Docker and Cloud Based Hosting using AWS.
- Open source tools and frameworks including Cucumber, Gherkin, WebDriver, Jenkins/Drone/Gitlab and REST libraries (RESTAssured , Karate).
- COTS CD tooling, JIRA, Bamboo, confluence etc.
- Strong experience on microservice e.g. OCR, Translation
- Experience of automation testing on a Documentum or large-scale CMS project.
- xCP Documentum deployed in an AWS CI/CD environment.
- Delivery of the required integration and/or interfaces using Pega services and connector.
Contact Name: Admin Ssunita Chaubey
Job ID: 2850589