For our client in Zug we are looking for an E2Open Test Lead. The company is enabling B2B connections through E2Open a SaaS offering to enable manufacturing and logistics communication to/from Oracle EBS. The E2Open Test Lead will fit into an existing program team and take responsibility for the E2E testing in a GxP regulated environment. Connections are made to the client's CMO (Contracting Manufacturing Organizations) and 3PL (3rd Party Logistics) organizations.
- E2Open ITSO (IT System Owner) and works with the IT project manager delivery into the overarching business project
- Supports the IT project Manager for overall project roll outs
- Own E2E test plan and execution including test script writing and test execution.
- Ensure IT test plan dates are met
- Ensure compliance to the client's GxP compliant IT delivery and validation processes.
- Manage matrix test team consisting of members from different teams - coordinate global disparate resources from multiple organizations/teams.
- Working with and supporting Functional Leads to troubleshoot testing issues and support the business ion hyper care post go-live using delivery experience and knowledge.
- Multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time
- High experience with Oracle EBS and Fusion
- 3+ years' experience of hands on IT Project Delivery in GxP (Supply Chain) compliance environment
- 5+ years' experience of implementing cross company integration projects, implementing complex, cross-functional projects solutions - demonstrable experience of delivering and executing testing across multi-company and time zone project teams
- B2B integration, ideally with Oracle EBS and Fusion M/ware in a Pharmaceutical environment.
- Demonstrable fluency in Test Management with hands on test execution within structured and compliant (GxP) governance models
- Experience in using HPLM (HP Lifecycle Management) tool or similar tools is preferred
- Cloud/SaaS implementation & integration
- E2Open is a plus
- Oracle EBS (Release 12)
- Exposure to pharmaceutical logistic and manufacturing operations preferred
- BA or BS (ideally Computer Science, Business or Supply Chain/Manufacturing/Operations).
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: until May 2021
- Workload: 100%
- Project Location: Zug, Switzerland
- Project Language: English
Interested? Apply online or contact us at 044 588 2649. We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.