Our public sector client, based in London, is looking for a Field Engineer paying up to £400 per day via Umbrella, inside IR35 and will be an initial 5 month contract. You will need to hold SC Clearence to be considered for this oportunity.
This role will provide technical and field engineering assistance to the Architectural Demand Lead. The roll will undertake the following:
- Technical Site Survey
- Engage with local Project Managers to confirm project timescale.
- Review quotations/drawings from OpenView to ensure validity
- Manage day to day relationship with OpenView with regards to electronic security installations.
- Request relevant quotes pertaining to electronic security (e.g. cable runs, network equipment)
- Order all relevant infrastructure.
- Manage day to day relationship with Vodafone and BT.
- Liaise with Customer Support Centre to ensure (desktop) installation.
- Provide status updates to Compliance and Assurance, the customer & local Project Mangers
- Installation of network equipment and cabinet on site.
- Respond to any UKNACE remedial actions
- Respond to PSWG remedial actions.
- Previous experience of working within a government organisation
- Sound physical electronic security background
- Presentation skills
- Quality assurance of proposed technical and design documentations
- Project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure & autonomously
Additional requirements required
- Full UK driving license
- SC (EN) Vetting and be willing to undertake DV vetting
- Must have resided in the UK for the past 5 years
- Willing to travel inside M25
Please do apply with your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back on your application within 48 hours, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion.