£40000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Capenhurst Technology Park, Capenhurst, Chester
c£40,000 Plus Benefits (see below)
EA Technology is an established company that provides high quality products and services to power networks across the globe. We are recognised as a world-leading expert in our field, enabling our customers to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety and lower costs.
We are now looking for a C# Developer to join our team in Capenhurst.
As a C# Developer, you will:
- Develop data handling and cloud storage systems for our customers
- Work with technology based around C#, Azure and .NET Core and external data interfaces
- Report to the Enterprise Data Architect and work as part of an agile team
- Develop and implement software solutions
- Follow the internal quality management system
- Ensure that all required development steps are completed
- Work as part of a team to focus on delivering to deadlines and high quality standards
Interested? To join us as a C# Developer, you will need:
- At least five year's relevant development experience
- Experience of creating fast and secure data handling services and APIs
- Strong experience with Azure Service Bus, Kubenetes and Microservice Architecture
- Strong experience with data platforms, handling and troubleshooting
- Previous experience with consuming and interacting with APIs
- Experience with MVC and .NET technologies using C#
- Strong front end web UI development skills for customer-facing applications
- Experience of writing and maintaining unit tests
- Knowledge of design patterns, OO and SOLID design principles, along with quality standards
- A solid understanding of security standards in data handling
- Knowledge of source control systems, branching and release methodologies
- Knowledge of rollout processes and planning
Experience with MSSQL, Azure SQL, Cosmos Db, Neo4J and other database systems would be an advantage.
Other organisations may call this role .NET Developer, .NET Core Developer, Software Developer, Developer, C# Programmer, C# Software Programmer, or Programmer.
What's in it for you?
- Healthcare benefits, including private medical insurance and an occupational health clinic
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Income protection and critical illness insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Voluntary benefits scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Make an impact on a successful company's product range
- Group-wide subsidised annual Christmas party
The closing date for this role is the 4th August 2020.
Webrecruit and EA Technology are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking your next step as a C# Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.