Network Support Analyst with Cisco CCNA - City London
Our Client is looking to recruit a Network Support Analyst with Cisco CCNA - you must have at least 5 years proven track record.
This is a support role (BAU) with involvement in design of scalable solutions deliverable through projects.
Encompassing numerous technologies that benefit high-availability solutions.
Fast thinker who can diagnose, assist others and remediate BAU support issues.
Maintain documentation and networking diagrams for both support and stringent internal audits.
This role requires a responsible individual who can support to root cause analysis.
- Work within Infrastructure team in supporting and delivering all aspect of services
- BAU encompassing networks, telephony, PABX, voice recording, desk moves and changes
- Support annual Disaster Recovery invoking/testing
- Contribute to design, build and implementation of firewall solutions from perimeter to DMZ roles
- Support IPS deployment for European sites
- Develop, maintain and deliver global standards to all networking devices
- Interpret network security reports
- Assist with seamless migration of network estate to newly adopted security framework
- Facilitate internal/external Audits and Penetration Testing. Remediation
- Treasury solutions such as IPC turrets
-Experience working within mission-critical environments
-Experience in operational deployments
-Maintains required industry recognised skills through training and self-study methods
-In-depth knowledge of CISCO including firewalls, switches and routing protocols
-In-depth knowledge of supporting a datacentre with branch interconnectivity (LES circuits)
-CISCO certification, required CCNA
-VPN technologies (IPSEC)
-Security certification (advantageous)
Layer 2 Switching, Layer 3 Routing, VPN IPSEC & SSL, TACACS, RADIUS, NAT/PAT, VSS. High availability, including failover technologies and first hop redundancy protocols.
The Client is based in the City in London close to Liverpool Street.
Salary for this position will be in the range £45K - £55K plus banking benefits.
Please send your salary to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.
Job ID: 2839569