Graduate Electronics Design Engineer (Full Life Cycle Design)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£25000 - £27000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Graduate Electronics Design Engineer (Bespoke Instrumentation)Pulborough, West Sussex£25,000 - £27,000 + Full Training + Technical Development + Full Life Cycle Design + Bespoke ProductsAn amazing opportunity for an electronics engineering graduate to work for a unique company where you'll be trained and developed to work on the full life cycle design of next generation products.Do you have a degree in electronics engineering? Are you someone that is passionate about hands-on design and development work?This small but incredibly successful business has developed into a globally recognised company for their bespoke electronics products. They are now looking to recruit a graduate to become an important part of their design team that is developing cutting edge solutions.You will be fully trained under the guidance of experienced engineers and will be involved in everything from initial concept through to manufacture. This is a diverse position including hardware design, simulation, software design, EMC testing and a whole range of opportunities to develop your skills.This role would suit an electronics graduate who has a real passion for design, hands-on work and becoming an important part of a small team. You will have a positive, resilient attitude and a real desire to grow into the role by using initiative.
* Electronics design from concept to manufacture
* Varied role with hardware, software, hands-on testing and other aspects
* Unique training and technical development to become an important part of the design team
* Degree in Electronics Engineering (or equivalent)
* Experience of firmware development, schematic capture, PCB layout
* Self-motivated, keen to develop skills and contribute to the full design process through problem solving This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.