Role: QA (Load & Performance Testing)
Start date: 25th September 2020
Location: Croydon & Central London
Client: Government Sector
Security Clearance: SC Clearance (Mandatory)
Tenure : 3 years (After 6 months performance review)
- Must have extensive hands on Load & Performance testing experience within various Systems Development Life Cycle Agile & Waterfall Methodology
- Understand Test Plan and analyse the requirement , design and execution with delivery approaches for all testing phases.
- Experience or understanding on Performance test tools such as JMeter,Gattling, NeoLoad, LoadUI, eggPlant Performance (At least 2 is mandatory)
- Experience in OS - Windows and Linux/Unix
- Adhere TMMi5 standard policies.
- Experience and successful track record of leading the testing across complex end to end systems, with multiple interfaces and dependencies
- Defining and advising on performance test planning (including risk analysis, Non-Functional Requirement (NFR) definition, and volumetric test design), preparation (including installation, scripting, test data mining, manipulation and modelling), execution, analysis and reporting.
- Ability to work with all relevant parties such as project, third party technical teams, internal technical teams, service delivery, and so forth to ensure an effective test service is delivered and maintained throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Ability to do root cause analysis of performance defects and providing recommendations
- Experience in scripting complex transactions, advanced scenario design, execution, analysis (runtime) and reporting.
- Extensive monitoring experience (application, server and network level) by following analytical tools such as SolarWinds, Splunk, SCOM, ELK Stack, Zabbix, AppDynamics, NewRelic and DynaTrace.