Role: Technology Resilience QA Specialist
Start date: 25th September 2020
Location: Croydon & Central London
Client: Government Sector
Security Clearance: SC Clearance (Mandatory)
Experience: 15+ year
Tenure : 3 years (After 6 months performance review)
- Must have extensive hands on Security, Load & Performance testing experience within various Systems Development Life Cycle Agile & Waterfall Methodology
- Strong experience of understanding of the requirements and ensure a timely response to address.
- Strong experience on Networking & OS - Windows and Linux/Unix based implementations including installation, tool deployment, injector setup; configuration; monitoring deployment / setup, administration
- Understanding of the business objectives to be able to offer any value-add proposals or recommendation for better improvement on Tool and Process.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience of delivering Test Strategy, Test Approach, Test Plan, analysis, design and execution with delivery approaches for all testing phases.
- Proven experience in collaborating effectively across multi-vendor teams and services, including facilitating knowledge transfer to permanent staff.
- Pro-active engagement in managing test dependencies, coordinating test coverage and execution with third party.
- Performance test tools such as JMeter,Gattling, NeoLoad, LoadUI, eggPlant Performance (At least 2 is mandatory)
- Experience in
- Strong experience in log collation and log analysis.
- Adhere and implementation on TMMi5 standard best policies.
- Experience and successful track record of leading the testing across complex end to end systems, with multiple interfaces and dependencies
- Knowledge, experience and ability to learn and evaluations and proof of concept exercises on opensource Test and Defect Management Tools, ServiceNow and other commonly used test & defect management tool
- Defining and advising on performance test planning (including risk analysis, Non-Functional Requirement (NFR) definition, and volumetric test design), preparation (including installation, scripting, test data mining, manipulation and modelling), execution, analysis and reporting. Hands-on delivery capability at project and programme levels.
- Ability to work with all relevant parties such as project, third party technical teams, internal technical teams, service delivery, and so forth to ensure an effective test service is delivered and maintained throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Experience in assisting with root cause analysis of performance defects and providing recommendations
- Ability to hold complex test discussions with architects, subject matter experts and Operational Teams.
- Experience in scripting complex transactions, advanced scenario design, execution, analysis (runtime) and reporting
- Extensive monitoring experience (application, server and network level) by following analytical tools such as SolarWinds, Splunk, SCOM, ELK Stack, Zabbix, AppDynamics, NewRelic and DynaTrace.