IT Security Analyst
Circa £40k + Benefits
My client are looking to recruit an IT Security Analyst. IT Security Management is a well-established, critical component within their IT department and the wider organisation. In addition to colleagues in the IT department, the IT Security Analyst will work closely with internal and external partners to ensure the security of the organisation, and provide an effective, pragmatic catalogue of organisational-level policies which deliver effective security.
- Monitoring security access
- Conducting security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis
- Performing both internal and external security audits
- Analyzing security breaches to identify the root cause
- Continuously updating the company's incident response and disaster recovery plans
- Verifying the security of third-party vendors and collaborating with them to meet security requirements
- Good knowledge of all matters related to IT Security Management.
- Good ability to stay up-to-date on all matters relating to IT security and in innovative methods to mitigate risk.
- Strong technical understanding of Microsoft on-premise and cloud-technologies (including Azure, SharePoint, Dynamics and Office 365) from a IT Security viewpoint.
- Network configuration, security and security: infrastructure, application, virtualisation.
- "General" understanding of DNS hosting and network configuration.
- General principles of mobile device management, configuration and encryption technologies.
- GDPR/Data Protection compliance.
- ISMS, ITIL or IT Best Practice Framework, QSA or lead auditing experience.
- Working towards or holder of industry-recognised qualifications in IT Security.
This is a live vacancy and I am looking to submit CV's ASAP.
If you think you are suitable, please apply and I will get in touch.
Contact Name: Experis UK
Job ID: 2832758