Maintenance Electrician (IMMEDIATE START)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£40000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Excellent opportunity for a Maintenance electrician with experience working in a factory environment to join a niche, market leading business with great earning and future career potential working for a company making a huge difference to the environment.On offer is the chance to be part of company who have continued to thrive throughout the last 3 months and can offer you long-term stability in an autonomous role working on state-of-the-art machinery.This company are renowned as being a pioneer within their industry and have established themselves as a market-leader. Having continued to grow due to an increase demand for their service, they now require a Maintenance Electrician to join their team.In this role you will carry out all electrical maintenance and installations will also focusing on a range of continuous improvement projects around the site. You will work closely with the production team, conducting PPM's and ensuring downtime across the plant is kept to a minimum.This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career and start a new, challenging role immediately with great earning potential and career progression.The role:
* Electrical maintenance and installation across a large plant
* PPM's and Continuous Improvement projects
* Working closely with production team to minimise plant downtime
* 4 on 4 off shift - days/nightsThe person:
* Electrically qualified (Apprenticeship/16/17/18th Edition)
* Previous electrical maintenance experience
* Experience in a factory environmentReference Number: 93181To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sam Mount at Rise Technical Recruitment.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.