Finance Business Partner
£40,000 - £50,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Title: Finance Business Partner
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 + Benefits
One of our clients based in Greater Manchester are seeking a commercially astute Finance Business Partner to join the team within a high growth business. Responsible for business partnering with senior leaders, you will be supporting the Head of Finance Business Partnering in driving the business strategy internally.
* Support the forecasting and financial planning process, providing key analysis and assumptions
* Identifying areas of improvement or opportunity across the business
* Work closely with the wider business (finance and non-finance) to aid the commercial decision-making process
* Provide insightful analysis and financial information
* Present various findings at senior management meetings and drive the business strategy
* Challenge senior management in decision-making
* Maintain financial models
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business who truly recognises employees offering unrivalled career trajectory.
The successful candidate must have:
* ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
* Must have experience in a commercial finance role dealing with non-finance
* Advanced Excel
* Strong communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
finance business partner, fp&a, financial planning, cost analysis, finance analyst, business partner, commercial accountant, commercial analysis, planning and analysis, finance business partnering