BI / DATA Architect (IT) (m/f/x)
Are you an experienced BI/ Data Architect (m/f) looking for a new project? Our client, a large pharmaceuticals company offers an interesting and exciting opportunity for freelance BI/ DATA Archtect (m/f).
You will responsible for designing, evaluating and delivering solutions by using architectural design principles The main business units to support are technical engineering (IT for buildings design, construction and operation), security/safety and health environment, Logistics, business services (translation, events, travel), facility management and some others like local HR, Procurement or pension funds.
Your role as BI / DATA Architect (m/f)
- Designing solutions that align with enterprise architecture standards and advance the architecture toward the target state.
- Leading, facilitating and analysing the tasks required to ensure that information systems are designed and evolve appropriately.
- Working with our business groups to understand their business processes and information needs and working with other members of our informatics organization to identify and design technical options that support the business needs.
- Preparing and presenting project documentation to the architecture review board.
- Documenting and maintaining the solution as-is IT landscape in the Enterprise Architecture Management Tool.
- Overseeing and consulting on technical architecture implementation activities, particularly for new and/or shared solutions.
- Collaborating with the broader architecture community to ensure that the solutions align with target architectures and technology roadmaps.
- 6y+ of IT solutions design experience
- Exhibits an Agile mindset, i.e. good enough instead of perfection, and focus on "Reuse before buy before make" when providing direction on future solutions
- Experience in the following areas: cloud architectures, data ingestion, data catalog, data integration, data streams, modern application architectures and BI architecture in general
- Experience in at least one of the following functions: Digital Marketing, CRM, Medical services, Market Access, Healthcare Compliance, Data Privacy
- Proven experience in the Biotech / Pharma industry
- Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as an architect (i.e. presentation and public speaking, negotiation, challenging the status quo).
- Is a good team player in a global environment
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken)
- TOGAF certification is a plus.
- Location: Basel
- Start date: July 2020
- Duration: 12 months
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as BI / DATA Architect (IT) (m/f), please contact Hoa Ha via phone [Telephone number removed] 43 for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.