Associate Engineer (Water)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£40000 - £43000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Excellent opportunity for a Civil Design Engineer with previous experience in the Water industry to join a rapidly-growing company in an autonomous and challenging role with huge scope for career progression. On offer is the chance to work on a vast array of projects with high-profile organisations, upskill yourself as an engineer and have the chance to take on a senior and very lucrative position in this company.This multi-disciplinary consultancy, have focused on sustainable growth over the past decade and have established themselves as experts across a variety of sectors, including Water and the Environment. Having secured a number of nationwide project frameworks, they are looking to outline their stance as a market-leader and continue to expand as a business. Due to continued growth and a number of new projects, they now require a Civil Design Engineer to join their team.In this role you will focus on projects throughout the Water and marine industry, being tasked with design solutions, preparation of specifications and materials, as well as liaising closely with clients to ensure successful design and project completion.The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in Civil Engineering, and have previous experience working on projects in the industry. The company will support those candidates who want to progress to become Chartered, or Associate level if already chartered.This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a challenging role where you can progress through an industry-leading company gaining new skills and qualifications while earning an excellent annual salary.The role:
· Design solutions across water related consultancy projects
· AutoCAD Design drawings
· Project liaison / management
· Promotion to Chartership or Associate levelThe person:
· Civil Engineering Degree (2:1 or above)
· Previous experience working on projects in the water industry
· Chartered / Want to progress to Chartered levelReference Number: 92942To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sam Mount at Rise Technical Recruitment.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.