- Develop web application and APIs in Ruby on Rails.
- Improve the usability and workflow of the current web application.
- Implement data caching techniques to improve the performance of the web application.
- Optimise applications to reduce the memory and storage requirements.
- Implement remote debugging capabilities.
- Implement and improve real time functionalities of the Rails application.
- Collaborate with the VR/AR team to design and create API and protocols for real-time highly scalable applications.
- Collaborate with the design team to implement and improve the look, feel and UX of the application.
- Collaborate with the service team to triage issues, bugs and provide technical support.
- Deploy, debug and manage web application on Amazon Web Services.
- Manage and monitor cloud services on Amazon Web Services.
- Experience and expert level understanding of scaling Rails application in production environment.
- Intermediate to expert level understanding of Linux operating system.
- Experience in developing REST APIs and documentation.
- Experience in implementing test automation, and devops.
- Experience in managing high availability services on Amazon Web Services.
- Excellent communication skills.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales