|Listed on:||22nd May|
|Salary/Rate:||£65,000 - £70,000|
Performance Solutions Commercial Manager/ Staffordshire / £65-70K + Bonus + Car Allowance + Private Medical
COMMERCIAL GROWTH THROUGH PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS AND CONSULTING ACROSS THE CONSTRUCTION AND CIVIL ENGINEERING SECTOR.
As the Commercial Solutions manager, you will be leading a UK based team of Solution Architects and business development specialists. This teams focus is to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of the company and its technology partners solutions and consulting services across the Construction and Civil Engineering sector.
The Commercial solutions managers broad responsibilities will include growing and developing a high performing customer facing technical and solution centric commercial team.
* Aligning with stakeholders to support priorities of the wider customer facing team, working closely with Enterprise account management and business development roles to help grow the solutions and consulting business.
* Support technical engagements and help refine methodology to drive broad adoption of solutions, platforms and consulting services.
* Ensure the team has deep expertise in appropriate technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are built into and operated in customers operations.
* The ideal candidate will possess a track record of hiring, developing, and mentoring technical and commercial professionals; supporting and working in close partnership with account management and other functions to plan and execute organisational strategy
Skills & experience required for this position:
* A BSc or master's degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or equivalent technical degree
* Hands-on experience with Trimble, Topcon or Leica machine control and surveying systems
* Experience and operational knowledge of key software solutions tools such as Tilos and Primera scheduling and Bentley BIM modelling systems.
* Understanding of Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts and technology
* Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect.
Contact Name: Jaspreet Gill
Job ID: 2827607