£30,000 - £35,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established and respected IT support, telecoms and cloud services provider based in Kent with an impressive portfolio of clients all around the UK. Their national reach allows them to look to recruit staff throughout the country on a home working basis.
With a dedicated and energetic workforce and a wide and diverse client range no two days within the company are the same.
They face new and exciting opportunities and challenges every day and pride themselves in having a team who are dedicated to delivering for their clients.
They are looking for a full time 3rd Line technical engineer, to troubleshoot technical problems for their clients and implement long term fixes, as well as delivering technical projects and implementation of their existing product set. This role also involves managing the companies cloud hosting and national network infrastructure.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of the Microsoft Product stack
- In depth knowledge and experience of working with networking services
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Experience of delivering and managing cloud based technologies
- Ability to demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Experience in delivering technical support within a managed services environment
- The ability to liaise and communicate confidently and professionally with customer representatives at all levels
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative to complete the range of tasks required
- 30,000 - 35,000 per annum
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave, plus Public Holidays
- Company pension scheme
Immediate interviews available.
Owing to the situation with covid-19, interviews for this role will take place via video call.
The company are interested in candidates throughout the UK as they are willing to consider candidates who wish to work from their home.