Job Title: Professional Services Manager
Location: Nottingham (Office Based)
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience) + company benefits inc. flexible working
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company aims to unify people, processes and technology to deliver SAP rapidly, reliably, smarter and at scale. Having been in the infrastructure industry for over 20 years, they aim to build more agile ways of working for customers. They are passionate SAP HANA and AZURE cloud experts.
They are trusted experts in cloud infrastructure and SAP HANA platforms. Their mission is to make customers more successful by simplifying and optimising platforms, accelerating, and de-risking deployments, which they achieve through their cloud and infrastructure expertise, rich insight and managed service offerings.
About the Role:
As part of their desire to improve the customer experience during the professional service engagement and delivery, they're looking for a Professional Services Manager with experience of managing technical consultants who are delivering bespoke solutions and services for customers.
The role will assist in the company's efforts to ensure that the Professional Services team are managing the customer facing deliveries to a high standard and are being utilised effectively.
- To ensure all team members meet required standards for knowledge and delivery in their roles, against business strategies regarding legislation, product developments, methodologies and process improvements.
- Lead the continuous improvement of project and consultancy related documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure all Consultants deliver a consistent and quality customer experience.
- Ensure all Consultants comply with standard operating procedures.
- To ensure efficient delivery of Professional Services to maximise chargeable utilisation and minimise rework aligned with departmental and individual performance objectives.
- Continually identify and drive additional commercial opportunities and ensure others are doing likewise.
- To ensure that time, cost and quality measures are achieved across the customer portfolio of each project.
- Drive a "Right First Time" culture across delivery teams in Professional Services.
- Ensure all project related data and documentation is stored within a central repository to enable better quality insight and quality assurance.
- Ensure implementation and Project Management methodologies and standard operating procedures are fully embedded across delivery teams with full compliance.
- Engage with and ensure the delivery of any transformation projects which impact on Professional Services.
The successful Candidate:
- Collaborating with customers and professional services consultants to understand the transformation being delivered and ensure that the customer's expectations and the professional services delivery are to plan.
- Managing the delivery of the bespoke high-level migration plans and managed service designs, through the technical lifecycle.
- Collaboration with partners where required.
- In depth operational management knowledge and experience
- In depth project/programme management knowledge and experience
- Experience of delivering change at a departmental/organisation level, including changing culture and behaviour
- Experience of embedding commercial awareness into customer facing delivery teams
- Experience in driving an increase in quality in a customer facing environment
- People management
- Project management
- Planning and organisational skills
- Influencing at all levels
- Commercial awareness
As a person
- Ability to work in a busy, pressured environment
- A strong service oriented ("Can-do") culture, with a strong focus on customer approach. Committed to exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues, management and customers across all mediums
- Dynamic but aware of the views and feelings of others
- Able to integrate with the team and be a good team player
- Drive and Motivation
- Can demonstrate clear purpose, enthusiasm and commitment
- Suggests new ideas within the team
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to organise and prioritise in a demanding environment
- Manage multiple priorities
- Good ownership skills
- Good written communication skills
- Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Hugely supportive working environment with a dynamic culture and company
- Flexible and diverse working environment
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY now.
Candidates with experience of: Service Delivery Manager, Technical Client Services Manager, Service Introduction Manager, Operations Manager, Service Provision Manager, Senior Service delivery Executive, Professional Service Manager, Technical Customer Services Manager, Service Delivery Executive, Senior Service Delivery Administrator, Senior Service Provision Administrator may also be considered for this role