SC Cleared Financial Modeller
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
End of June
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client is recruiting for an Financial Modeller to join their team on an 18 month contract in London.
Due to the nature of the project, an SC clearance is required at minimum.
* Working on an IT Supply Chain project
* Regular reporting on financial matters to line manager and Head of Finance on key project finance matters as the project develops, including advice on Commercial Finance matters relating to the Technology Supply Chain, such as Government commercial procurement requirements.
* Running bid competitions, service transition and contract exit projects.
* Cost and Benefits Modelling (with inputs from client and Strategic Partner) for peer review, including budget impact assessments and linkage to Finance system hierarchies.
* Integrating and developing appropriate costing models, getting prior sign-off from the Finance teams on alignment to system and corporate reporting structures.
* Development of contract bridging strategies and alignment with supply chain transformation programme and in accordance with client governance.
* Challenging supplier costing methodologies and pricing.
* Maintaining integration with core finance, Commercial and Technology teams.
Remote working available during lockdown. After lockdown, possible flexibility to work in London 3 days per week + remotely 1-2 days per week.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.