Who will you be working for?
As a core member of RPS's Technology Team, you will be assisting in one of the largest workforces in the UK which includes over 120,000 employees.
Not many companies can say they've been around for 500 years while operating in 44 countries around the world but this one can. Serving businesses and communities all over the UK, six days a week.
What will you be doing?
We are currently looking for Business Analyst to join the team. Once complete The programme will enable a true understanding of our cost base, increased staff engagement, faster time to market for new commercial products, and reduced waste within the operation. In doing this the analyst will gain experience of huge-scale transformation projects, work with market leading software implementation, and managing complex stakeholder environments.
The ideal Business analyst will take lead in supporting and shaping the delivery of major Transformational business, technology and process change projects. Somebody able to apply best practice methods to investigate, analyse and document the business functions and business needs.
The correct Business analyst will already have experience liaising and collaborating within technical teams (architecture, test and delivery) to ensure best results across the business as well as Qualification, quantification and prioritisation of business benefits relating to requirements for change and improved business processes
* Stakeholder management - managing difficult stakeholders & understanding business problems and pain points.
* Engineering stakeholder requirements use cases and customer journeys, challenging where appropriate.
* Prioritising business needs requirements and benefits into the project / platform product backlog.
* Solid core BA fundamentals - process mapping, requirements elicitation, prioritisation, cataloguing
* Communication and the ability to tailor communication to be able to work with different functional teams and senior stakeholders
Highly desirable requirements:
* Experience of going through the transformation from Waterfall to smaller Agile increments.
* Agile business analysis qualification and experience with Kanban and Scrum.
* Experience of working on Enterprise scale projects.
* Experience of applying UX & User Centred Design principles.
* Experience of scoping new projects, working on Terms of Reference/ Feasibility Studies & business cases.
* Experience of working with collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence and Applications Lifecycle Management (ALM)
Contact Name: Obioma Anyanwu
Job ID: 2823996