Our Client a major part of the retail supply chain has an increased pace of deliveries and implementations and we recognized the need for a dynamic way to secure that end users can be trained accordingly and always have up-to-date documentation.
So we have to speed up the delivery and maintenance of the knowledge transfer (documentation and training material).
The respective focus group explored and found the authoring tools that will constitute the platform to create, maintain content and transfer knowledge to the retailers efficiently on an ongoing basis.
Our objectives are:
- Learn and master the new the new learning content management platform in order to support team members to optimize the new ways of knowledge transfer.
- To train all coworkers, who are responsible for the creation and knowledge transfer to the retailers, how to use the tools efficiently in order to optimize our current ways of working and maximize the impact of the training material.
- Consolidate all training material form all functions and upload it on the new learning content management platform to be available for the users.
- Standardize the format of the material on each different means of knowledge transfer (Power point presentations, videos, screenshots, etc.)
- Create and implement the training plan of the new tools in a pre-defined time period.
In order to achieve our objectives we need the support of an external consultant who:
- Has experience with various training methods, including e-learning and coaching.
- Has proven work experience as an instructional designer training consultant, or similar role.
- Is familiar with Learning Management Software (LMS).
- Has solid organization skills, with the ability to manage the creation of multiple trainings at the same time.
- Can work with external learning content creation vendors.
- Has experience working in an agile development setting.
- Can manage and follow up on development work.
- Has worked and can understand the setup of the supply chain retail environment.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Have excellent level of English (verbally and in writing).
This assignment is starting as soon as possible for around six months with potential to extend.
The consultant will be working closely with Process leaders and the respective MVP lead.
Mandatory consultant information for applying to this role (included in notes or separately in the portal)
- - Place of residence (city)
- - Possible start date (year-month-date)
- - Minimum one reference (Name, company, contact details)
- - Please note that CV and motivation must be in English!
- Experience working within the Retail Industry!
Period and Location Initially Home working ( during the Covid-19 pandemic)
Project start date: ASAP
Total estimated hours: 40 hours per week
Project end date: 9/30/2020, with potential to extend
Job ID: 2814203