A DevOps/SRE Engineer is required by prestigious organisation in their Malvern office.
As the DevOps/SRE Engineer, you will join an growing DevOps delivery team which covers all the areas of infrastructure, reliability, platform and operation engineering across public cloud and data centres. You will work on initiatives that develop and facilitate the infrastructure and tooling, engineer and automate the environment and DLC designing for security, reliability and scale.
What's in it for the DevOps/SRE Engineer?
- An excellent Salary
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the DevOps/SRE Engineer:
- Eligible for or hold SC clearance
- Proven track record of DevOps, Agile delivery, Kanban and Scrum teams
- Skilled in AWS and cloud concepts
- Infrastructure as code - Terraform / Cloudformation
- Experience of collaboration tooling - Atlassian, Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket
- CI/CD practices with change pipelines
- Experience of AWS services (VPCs, subnets, PrivateLink, , Gateways, IAM, CloudWatch, Lambda, , CloudTrail , API gateway, S3, VPNs)
- DevOps Tools
- Skilled in monitoring and logging, methods and tooling
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Python / Shell scripting
Desirable Skills for the DevOps/SRE Engineer:
- AWS Certification
- Skilled in SQL and RDS integration
- ITIL Certification
- Prior experience of Elasticsearch/ELK stack, Kafka
- Experience of developing Ansible playbooks
- Knowledge of container orchestration tools e.g. Kubernetes
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a DevOps/SRE Engineer and want to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.
Contact Name: Ross Macdonald
Job ID: 2812108