Contract - Inside IR35
£500 a day
To keep your current and future systems portfolio, functional on a day to day basis by ensuring that these systems operate in the most efficient way and that user requirements are met within the limitations of the technology and resource available to the force.
- Cisco Security CCNA, ideally CCNP
- Cisco CCNP R&S
- Cisco Wi-Fi CCNA, ideally CCNP
- Cisco Datacentre CCNA, ideally CCNP
- Avaya CMS Telephony
- CheckPoint Firewall and VPN and ASA
- WAN MPLS and VPN
- Kemp Load balancer experience a benefit
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential to work with end users and business leads alike
- Manage multiple priorities to schedule without supervision.
- Experience leading implementation projects and providing technical guidance to ensure delivery
- Demonstrable and significant experience of holding technician / engineer level roles within complex multi-platform environments.
- Evidence of excellent problem solving and analytical skills in a highly technical customer focused service environment.
- Ability to perform network monitoring using proprietary systems/equipment.
To apply please send your CV to
Contact Name: Hayley Bee
Job ID: 2811704