Evolution Recruitment Solutions Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Do you have a passion for all things design?
Would you like to be able to put your own stamp and personality on the projects you do?
Does working within a creative and fun loving business sound like somewhere you could work?
How would you like to be part of one of the fastest growing digital Companies in the North of England?
The last 12 months has seen amazing growth for this business globally and it doesn't stop there. They were recently named #21 in the fastest growing digital company's in the North, have secured £10m investment to accelerate their growth. They are now live in 10 new international destinations including China, and have grown their team from 20 to over 60 employees.
Want to join them on their exciting journey?
Role: UX Designer
You will Working closely with the Product Manager and you will; play a key role in this companies growing product team, be responsible for gathering and evaluation of all user requirements, illustrating and presenting ideas, producing UI wireframes and ultimately shape and establish the UX in an already successful and expanding business.
You will lead and run a user testing program to understand their customers and provide valuable insight to drive usability decisions, produce CRO test ideas and provide QA support and troubleshoot UX problems.
• A strong portfolio of design projects, demonstrating a range of concepts for web design
• Proficiency Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
• Proficiency in prototyping tools such as Sketch or InVision
• Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues with knowledge of usability facts in human-computer interaction
• Have e-commerce experience
• Have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS
• Ability to discuss and explain design decisions
• Ability to handle a project with minimal aid or direction
Nice to have's
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Experience with liquid code or developing on the Shopify platform
• Understanding of conversion rate optimisation or data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
If you want to work for one of the UK's fastest growing digital companies and do something completely refreshing please get in touch!