Field Service Engineer / Mobile Commercial Gas / Combustion Engineer
Real Time Recruitment
Manchester / North West
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk Position - Field Service Engineer / Commercial Gas / Combustion Engineer - Northwest
Location - Didsbury, Manchester / North West
Type - Contract
Rate - £19.00 per hour PAYE (in-scope)
Position is potentially temporary contract to permanent position.
Job Description: - Mobile Commercial Gas / Combustion Engineer - Northwest
The Manchester service team are currently looking for a Mobile Commercial Combustion Engineer to work on our Honeywell Northwest service contract service portfolio. As a Combustion Engineer you will be working within a maintenance team, that pride themselves on the quality of work and the customer service that Honeywell provide to the clients that works across the board of the Property and Construction industry. The ideal candidate would preferably be based in Warrington, Manchester or Liverpool.
• Carrying out planned preventative maintenance and reactive tasks including callouts on all gas and associated heating/mechanical equipment.
• Carry out minor installation works on all gas and associated heating/mechanical equipment
• Assist in the co-ordination of engineering services in relation to labour, materials, transport, plant and sub-contractor services to meet the programme of work and contracted obligations
• Establish a good working relationship between service teams and client / customers
• Participate within an out of normal working hour's emergency call out rota.
• Providing customer with small works quotations upon identification of faults or compliance issues.
Time served a recognised 4-year apprenticeship and hold the relevant qualifications for this role (Installation/ Service/ Repair/ Test including CCN1, CEMWAT, CKR1, HTR1M CPA1, CODNCO1, CPN1, CODC1, COCATA1COCN1, ICPN1, CORT1, CIGA1, ICAE1, CDGA1 TPCP1A, & BMP1
Proven experience within a similar role, with technical expertise.
Knowledge of asbestos management systems, commercial heating systems essential
Evidence of experience on gas burners, oil burners and LPG pipe fitting, plumbing is essential
18th Edition Electrical Regulation
Proven experience of working on gas booster sets.
Ability to plan, prioritise and effectively manage time and work with budgets
Have a flexible approach to work, willing to undertake a wide variety of duties as they arise
Logical and methodical approach to problem solving and fault diagnosis
Proof of certification of manufactures product / boiler training courses would be desirable
Ability to build and manage good working relationships
Willing and able to work as part of a team and independently
Flexible outside of core working hours
Requirement to cover standby for out of hours cover on a rota basis
Good standard of IT skills for report completion on handheld device
Ability to work on equipment at heights using MEWPS (IPAF) or scaffold tower (PASMA).
Full and clear driving license.
This is a potential temp - perm opportunity for the right candidate.
Pay rate - £19.00 p/h (PAYE submittals only)
Drug screening is required on all successful candidates.
Other IT Jobs