DLA Piper is looking for their newest member in the Project Delivery Engineering team. You will be in a team of 15 talented project engineers who specialise in their own IT / Technical field of expertise who execute a variety of projects to enhance DLA Piper's employee IT experience.
The Project Delivery Engineer role includes delivery of the agreed design provided from the Technical Architecture team that has been approved by the Technical Design Authority.
The role will require an ability to work across multiple projects where needed and for the individual to have a rational and organised approach to the tasks undertaken and an awareness of the need to achieve quality.
- Undertake planning, estimation, scheduling and implementation and, if appropriate, hand over to client of installations
- Install, organise the disposal or removal of hardware and/or software, using supplied installation instructions and tools, following agreed standard in an environmentally secure manner within established procedures and quality systems, including, where appropriate, handover to client
- Correct malfunctions in installations, calling on other experienced colleagues and external sources if required, and initiates action to ensure best use is made of available assets
- Provide specialist guidance and some supervision to less experienced colleagues. Analyses work in progress, takes action to ensure targets are met within safety and quality procedures, including handover to client where appropriate
- Relevant specialist expertise in several areas of installation: Networking and communications, Operating Systems, Cloud/Virtualization, Network Data Security and Infrastructure/System Security
- Thorough knowledge of testing procedures
- Knowledge of and experience in resolving configuration issues
- Planning and organisational skills / time management
- Display a consistently positive attitude and 'can do' approach
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organisation skills, and can meet deadlines
- Customer Focus - Understanding the needs of the customer and keeping these in mind
- Any of the following IT skills: SDWAN, Azure, Office 365, Windows 10, Single Sign On, Dev Ops etc.
Contact Name: Ricky Ahmed
Job ID: 2810390