Senior Front End Developer
£35000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This established creative and development agency is looking for a Senior Front End Developer with the drive to build top-quality web content to join their development team.
Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest standard and built to best practice, will be essential for this role. You will be responsible for building websites and CLM presentations.
Core duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop web content and CLM Presentations to client specification
- Develop new and existing functionality
- Build efficient, reusable code and templates for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Carry out quality assurance on any developed work
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Liaise with clients and process requests
Skills and experience:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3, including responsive design
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good knowledge of processing libraries such as Gulp
- An understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment beneficial
- Experience with Content Management Systems preferred
- Experience with Veeva systems greatly preferred
- Strong communication skills
- 4+ years commercial experience
They are a digital marketing agency providing tactical and innovative solutions to clients requiring highly compliant materials. The team is growing to meet the increasing requirements of their global client base meaning there are opportunities for a Front End Developer to join them.
They are a friendly team of creative minds, strategic thinkers and technical specialists, with a proven track record of delivering high quality across the business. They are forward-thinking, with an eye on emerging technologies to support their clients' digital marketing strategies.
- Private healthcare
- 5% company pension contribution
- Rewards and recognition, and discretionary bonuses
- Regular company events and activities
- Breakfast bar
- Additional long service benefits
- 28 days holiday