|Listed on:||13th March|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Front End Developer
£Competitive Plus Benefits
We are JATO Dynamics: the leading global B2B automotive data supplier. By aggregating and supplying unparalleled insight via data sets, insight tools and business process automation solutions through API and user interfaces, JATO makes it possible for key players in the automotive industry to make competitive decisions.
We're now looking for a Front End Developer to deliver UX and UI for our web-based software, including internal tools, customer-facing products and underlying services.
As a Front End Developer, you will:
- Deliver intuitive, accessible, consistent, fast and well-tested tools, products and services
- Maintain a modern technology stack and modern development techniques
- Work within a team to deliver technical quality, standards, guidance and processes
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Adopt and implement agile methodologies
- Collaborate with multiple teams throughout the full software development lifecycle
- Engage in customer-focused user research and usability testing
- Provide accurate documentation for the products and services delivered
To join us as a Front End Developer, you will need:
- Experience of working with React, Redux, Hooks, Angular and Styled Components
- Experience of using tools such as Git, BitBucket, Azure DevOps, Node.js, Storybook, Jest, Enzyme and Microsoft Tech Stack
- Experience of utilising and working with pattern libraries, responsive design, W3C compliance, WCAG conformance, accessibility, semantics, agile methodology, CI/CD, UX and online prototyping tools
- Experience of creating detailed support and technical material
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A passion for software engineering and constant learning
Other organisations may call this role Developer, UX Developer, UI Developer, User Experience Developer, User Interface Developer, Software Programmer, Web Developer, Front End Web Developer, Application Developer, or Website Developer.
What are the benefits?
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Pension with company match
- Benefits including DIS, income protection and employee assistance programme
- 25 days' holiday (increasing with service) plus Bank Holidays
- Join a world-leader
Webrecruit and JATO Dynamics are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're ready for your next engaging challenge as a Front End Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency