|Listed on:||13th March|
|Salary/Rate:||£70,000 - £70,000|
Lead PHP Developer
Up to £70,000 DOE Plus Benefits (See Below)
Aurora Commerce is a leading eCommerce solutions provider for the UK market. Since 2009, we have developed the Aurora Platform, our high-end, scalable, AWS hosted eCommerce platform. The Aurora Platform is a liberating force for ambitious retailers of any size and designed to address the challenges of being locked into expensive, inflexible, monolithic and proprietary technology.
We are now looking for an additional Lead PHP Developer to join our enthusiastic, imaginative and driven team.
As a Lead PHP Developer, you will:
- Play a key role in the development and delivery of advancements to our platform
- Work hand-in-hand with our experienced and dedicated in-house Development Team
- Work on a Linux server
- Undertake database optimisation activities
- Work with back-end business logic
- Implement best practice front-end technologies using jQuery
Interested? To be considered as a Lead PHP Developer, you will need:
- At least five years' commercial experience of working with high traffic, high volume websites
- The ability to share and communicate ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing
- The capacity to work independently or as part of a team and operate to tight deadlines
You will also need commercial experience and knowledge of the following:
- PHP 7+
- MySQL, including database optimisation
- MVC and design patterns
- Unit Testing
- Caching Technologies, such as Redis or Varnish
We're eager to hear from those who have previously held the role of Senior PHP Developer, PHP Developer, Senior Developer, Lead Developer, Development Lead, Developer, Senior Programmer, Senior PHP Developer, or Lead LAMP Developer.
But what's in it for you?
- Great progression prospects and industry leading training
- Excellent pension
- Amazing holiday package
- The chance to work from home
- Weekly flexitime
- Workplace benefits
- Fabulous tech
- An incredible team to work with
- Regular staff get togethers
- Creative, industry leading work with long term contracted clients
Our compact setup offers you a greater sense of freedom within your workday and space to grow, as well as the chance to have a major impact on the direction of our product.
With our innovative platform, creative workloads, a proven track record of long term staff retention, alongside impressive pay and benefits, could Aurora Commerce be the place for you?
We think so, so apply today via the button shown to join our enthusiastic and dynamic remote operating team and let Aurora Commerce move you forward.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Contact Name: Aurora Commerce
Job ID: 2808622