Technology Risk Director - Manchester
£100000 - £120000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Technology Risk Director, Consulting
£100000 - £120000 per annum
A global professional services client is looking for a Technology Risk & Controls Director specialising in consulting / advisory. The role pays between £100,000 - £120,000 excluding of a car, pension and cashable extras. The ideal location for this role is Manchester - but candidates in across the North East or Midlands will be considered.
Organisations rely on controls to mitigate risk and ensure regulatory compliance. However, with increases in the scale and importance of regulation, complexity and significance of IT, and the profile that effective risk management has within organisations, managing risks and implementing robust controls to address those risks can be difficult.
As a Director in technology assurance, risk, audit & control, you have responsibility for:
* Developing the market for technology risk services, across major corporate businesses
* Contributing to the development of the service by identifying & improving the value our services
* Attracting skilled individuals to the team and developing the skills within the digital risk team through mentorship and creating interesting opportunities on engagements that you manage.
* To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firms commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
To qualify for the role you must have:
* Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent.
* Practical external audit, internal audit, IT or risk management experience within a professional services firm or major financial services services institution.
* Experience of developing junior staff and mentoring team members.
* Experience in one of the following areas: Internal Audit, Project Risk, Technology Risk
* Experience of managing large scale projects.
* Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements.
* Experience of building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders.
* Combination of being qualified or part-qualified in one or more of the following: ACCA/ACA/CISA/CISSP/ITIL/Prince2 or equivalent.
* Strong technical abilities in IT and audit methodologies, combined with strong business acumen..